Dec 30, 2017
Max is CEO of Youth Without Borders, he is working to build a
platform to empower young people to create the change they want to
see in the world by creating a sand-box to test and validate ideas
before they launch to the world.
Max is a technologist and social entrepreneur, passionate about combining design and technology to solve the trickiest and stickiest of problems.
He is a student of Human-Centered Design (HCD) and Alpinism (Kilimanjaro in December 2017 and Ama Dablam in March 2018), and a coffee is usually in his hand.
• What is Youth Without Borders (YWB)? [0:18]
• What lessons were learnt from running a social incubator? [0:43] • What is the biggest barrier for young people looking to get into social enterprises? [1:12]
• What is Human Centred Design? [2:17]
• When aid projects don’t get the outcome that was initially imagined? [3.33]
• How to increase standards of sanitation in 3rd world urban communities? [4.40]
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and say Hi @aidanvoc
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple, or anywhere else you listen to your podcasts.
You can find this episode plus all the previous episode here.
Four ways you can support this podcast